A four day course in the practice and theory of leadership development - Fee Waiver. This option is only available for up to 4 PhD students.
5th-8th December 2017.
If you require any further information, please contact Martin Pyrah, Tel 015394 30228, x5228, Email email@example.com
During this course you'll be working with professionals, leaders and experts from a range of sectors to understand and grow skills and know how on leadership and its development. We’ll work together to develop our critical understanding of what leadership development means in different contexts, how it emerged, the influence of different fields, thinkers and practice and how building this solid foundation could influence and support the develop of practice.
NOTE The content of this course is the same as the Certificate of Achievement in “Leadership Development” taught at the University Campus in Ambleside but, by purchasing this option, the applicant agrees to the following conditions:
1) No grades, marks or university credits will be granted. A certificate of attendance will, however, be provided.
2) Entry and selection criteria are the same as for the credit-bearing option.
3) Participants are not required to complete the post-residential course work. They are required to participate in all other course assignment (including pre-coursework) and activities. Students choosing this option will not have access to the university library, neither physical nor online, or other learning facilities offered to regular students. Material required for the residential course will be made available directly through the tutors.
4) The applicant cannot be currently enrolled in any of the IFLAS post-graduate programmes (PGC or MA).
5) If the applicant enrols on any IFLAS post-graduate programme in the future, participation in this non-credit bearing option will not count as one of the mandatory or optional modules.
6) The course does not cover transport to the venue, accommodation or meals during the course (although one or more meals may be provided).
For more information, visit our website.