During this course you'll be working with professionals, leaders and experts from a range of sectors to understand and grow skills and know how on leadership and its development. We’ll work together to develop our critical understanding of what leadership development means in different contexts, how it emerged, the influence of different fields, thinkers and practice and how building this solid foundation could influence and support the develop of practice.
NOTE The content of this course is the same as the Certificate of Achievement in “Leadership Development” taught at the University Campus in Ambleside but, by purchasing this option, the applicant agrees to the following conditions:
1) No grades, marks or university credits will be granted. A certificate of attendance will, however, be provided.
2) Entry and selection criteria are the same as for the credit-bearing option.
3) Participants are not required to complete the post-residential course work. They are required to participate in all other course assignment (including pre-coursework) and activities. Students choosing this option will not have access to the university library, neither physical nor online, or other learning facilities offered to regular students. Material required for the residential course will be made available directly through the tutors.
4) The applicant cannot be currently enrolled in any of the IFLAS post-graduate programmes (PGC or MA).
5) If the applicant enrols on any IFLAS post-graduate programme in the future, participation in this non-credit bearing option will not count as one of the mandatory or optional modules.
6) The university will provide a receipt of payment on request, but offer no assistance to international participants of the non-credit bearing option in obtaining their visa to the UK. Failure to obtain a visa or any other logistics issues prohibiting the participant from being present for the course, are solely the responsibility of the participant and do not alter the cancellation and refund conditions.
7) Payment in full is required prior to the start of the course.
8) The fee does not cover transport to the venue, accommodation or meals during the course (although one or more meals may be provided).
9) All payments for this non-credit option of this short course are non-refundable in accordance with University T&C.
10) Availability of the option is limited to five participants. The price of £600.00 is a limited, promotional offer
For more information, visit our website.