Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement
CPD short course online module with two day workshop 8th and 9th March 2018.
Option 1: £400 CPD short course (non-credit option)
Option 2: £200 CPD short course for UoC staff, alumni and partner organisations (non-credit option)
The content of this course is the same as the Certificate of Achievement in ‘Strategic Partnerships & Community Engagement’ (Masters Level 7: 20 credits). The mode of delivery is blended learning comprising online learning resources and a two-day face-to-face workshop on 8th and 9th March 2018 at the University of Cumbria, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, CA1 2HH.
‘Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement’ offers a critical analysis of the inter-relationship between strategic partnerships and community engagement. This exploration will ensure that you, the student, can, identify, influence, mobilise, manage, maintain, embed and evaluate appropriate community engagement and collaboration across a range of contexts.
By purchasing this option, the applicant agrees to the following conditions:
1) No grades, marks, certification and university credits will be granted.
2) Participants are not required to complete the post-residential course work, but are required to participate in all other course assignment and activities. Students choosing this option will not have access to the university library, neither physical nor online, or other learning facilities offered to regular students. Material required for the residential course will be made available directly through the tutors.
3) The applicant cannot be currently enrolled in any of the IFLAS post-graduate programmes (PGC or MA).
4) If the applicant enrols on any IFLAS post-graduate programme in the future, participation in this non-credit bearing option will not count as one of the mandatory or optional modules.
5) The university will provide a receipt of payment on request, but offer no assistance to international participants of the non-credit bearing option in obtaining their visa to the UK. Failure to obtain a visa or any other logistics issues prohibiting the participant from being present for the course, are solely the responsibility of the participant and do not alter the cancellation and refund conditions.
6) Payment in full is required prior to the start of the course.
7) The fee does not cover accommodation or meals during the course.
8) All payments for this non-credit option of this short course are non-refundable in accordance with University T&C.
9) Availability of the non-credit option is limited to five participants. The price of £400.00 is a limited, promotional offer. The price for UoC staff is £200
10) A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to course participants who enrol via the non-credit option.